Windsor Cottage Assisted & Independent Living Facility in Texarkana, Arkansas is an elegant, full-service senior living home that is dedicated to providing the most distinguished care for you and your loved one. Here at our senior home the health and well-being of your loved-one is of the utmost importance to us. We have a premier staff of licensed care personnel, registered nurses and support staff to provide specialized care to meet you and your loved ones individual needs
An assisted living home is a special combination of housing, personalized supportive service, and personalized healthcare. It is designed to respond to the individual needs of those who require help in daily activities, yet do not need skilled nursing home care. Assisted Living care promotes independence and dignity for each resident.
There are three major considerations when choosing an Assisted Living Home:
1. The needs of you and your loved one and the lifestyle they wish to live.
2. The ability and resources of the Assisted Living Home to meet the unique needs for you and your loved one.
3. The expertise and dedication of the staff in continuing to make sure the needs of your loved one are met.
Signs that it may be time for an assisted living home:
- A physician has advised a supervised living arrangement
- Falling, hygiene, & daily activities have become a problem or danger.
- Basic cleaning, house maintenance and upkeep have become overwhelming
- Medication is forgotten or errors are made.
- Proper nutrition is neglected.
- There is loneliness and need for companionship
*If any of the above have occurred, it's time to consider an assisted living home. Windsor Cottage is happy to have you and your loved ones visit and take a guided tour of our facility!
Call us today at 870-773-0417 to learn more!